Lately, all the WhatsApp user from around the world has been enjoying its calling features. Most of the Android phone users prefer to go for WhatsApp voice call, instead of the normal voice call made at a minimum amount of charges. There are things like not being able to record calls made by WhatsApp Messenger which is irritating. But are you aware of the fact, the calls that you made through the messaging app can actually be recorded. Get guide on how to Record Whatsapp Calls on your device below.
Recording WhatsApp voice calls were not possible earlier, until an app was developed which is called WhatsApp Call Recorder. Gone are the days, even when you wanted to record the voice conversation that you had in WhatsApp. Those days have finally come to meet an end, all you need to do to record WhatsApp calls is a little practice. Here we will be providing you all the valuable information on How to Record WhatsApp Calls on Android.
WhatsApp fulfills all your needs that you seek in any messaging application. To enjoy the messaging application to its fullest, you better make it more fun to use it, by simply getting started with the real Call Recorder to record each and every call that you made in WhatsApp.
How to Download and Install WhatsApp Messenger on Android?
WhatsApp Messenger is officially available to download for free from Play Store on Android device. Go through the steps that are given below.
- Step 1: First off Open Google Play Store on Your Android.
- Step 2: Into the search bar type WhatsApp and tap to get the results.
- Step3: Soon the icon of the WhatsApp will appear in the search results, tap on it and you will be redirected to the next screen.
- Step 4: Choose the install button to download the file of WhatsApp on your Phone.
- Step 5: Now it will take a moment to complete the download, after that the file will be installed instantly on your device.
In the next part, you will be learning the ways to record Whatsapp Calls on Android. It is very simple and easy to apply the steps.
Steps to How to Record WhatsApp Calls on Android:
There are many call recording apps available to download on the internet but we strongly recommend you to go for Real Call Recorder which is a trusted app available to download on Play Store. In this section, we will be providing you information that is the process to record WhatsApp Calls on Android. Just follow the instructions that are provided below in step wise.
- Step 1: The first thing you have to do is launch the Google Play Store on your phone.
- Step2: Now type the keyword “Real Call Recorder”, search for it and then click on install button.
- Step 3: The file will be downloaded instantly on your phone and get installed automatically.
- Step 4: Open the Call Recorder App, on the home screen you will find an option where it says on or off. Simply tap on the WhatsApp icon in order to enable the recording option.
- Step 5: Now open the settings of the application and then choose the audio format whichever you like. It is strongly suggested to select the MP3 audio format for the file recording.
- Step 6: Close the Call Recorder Application on your Android and then go for the next step.
- Step 7: To start making WhatsApp Calls you don’t have to do much, all you need is to make a voice call and then it will be recorded automatically and then saved in your selected folder location.
These are the simple steps to perform the voice recording of WhatsApp Calls Or guide on how to record WhatsApp calls on your Android device.
Here you have successfully learned how to record the voice calls made in WhatsApp. The recorded voice calls with the Real Call Recorder can be listened later on your phone. All you need is open the folder location where you have saved the voice call recordings of WhatsApp. The voice calls that are saved on your phone are set by its date or time or size of the file. In this way, you can listen to any of the voice calls made by you at any time and moment once again. Real Call recorder App is the right one to pick for Android to start recording important and memorable calls.